Algood Caster Innovations is committed to providing excellent customer service to all individuals, including those with disabilities, in Ontario. This policy outlines our standards and practices for ensuring accessibility and inclusion in the provision of goods and services.
This policy sets out customer service standards of Algood Caster Innovations (the "Company") in providing goods and services to people with disabilities in Ontario.
The Company is dedicated to upholding the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities. We are committed to offering equal opportunities for accessing our goods and services, ensuring that people with disabilities can benefit from the same services, in the same place, and in a similar manner as other customers.
Providing Goods & Services to People with Disabilities
The Company strives for excellence in serving all customers, including those with disabilities. We will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communicate: We will communicate with people with disabilities in a manner that considers their specific needs. Our team members who interact with customers will receive training on how to effectively communicate and engage with individuals with various types of disabilities.
- Telephone Services: The Company is committed to providing fully accessible telephone service to all customers. Our team members will be trained to communicate over the telephone using clear and plain language, speaking clearly and at an appropriate pace. If telephone communication is not suitable or available, we will offer alternative means of communication such as web-based customer care requests, email, or fax.
- Assistive Devices: We are dedicated to serving people with disabilities who use assistive devices to access and benefit from our goods and services. Our team members will receive training to ensure they are familiar with various assistive devices that customers may use. We will also ensure that our team members are knowledgeable about the assistive devices available on our premises, enabling them to provide necessary assistance to customers.
- Orders and Billing: The Company is committed to providing accessible order placements and invoices to all customers. Upon request, we will provide order placements and invoices in formats that are suitable for the customer, such as hard copy or email. Additionally, we will address any questions customers may have about their orders or invoices in person, by telephone, or via email.
Use of Service Animals and Support Persons
The Company welcomes people with disabilities who are accompanied by service animals in all parts of our premises that are open to customers or other applicable third parties. Our team members will receive proper training on interacting with individuals who are accompanied by service animals. Similarly, we also welcome people with disabilities who are accompanied by support persons. There will be no fees imposed on individuals with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person, and they will have full access to their support person while on our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in our facilities or services used by people with disabilities, the Company will provide notice to affected customers. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, and alternative facilities or services, if available. We will post this notice at all entrances and service counters on our affected premises.
Training for Staff
The Company is committed to providing comprehensive training to all team members in Ontario who interact with customers or third parties on our behalf. This includes individuals involved in the development and approval of our customer service policies, practices, and procedures. The following topics will be covered during training:
- The purposes of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- Effective communication and interaction with individuals with various types of disabilities.
- Interacting with individuals who use assistive devices, service animals, or support persons.
- Utilizing alternative means to provide goods or services to people with disabilities.
- Procedures for assisting individuals having trouble in accessing our goods and services.
- Company policies, practices, and procedures related to the Ontario Accessibility Customer Service Standard.
Team members will receive ongoing training when changes are made to these policies, practices, and procedures that affect the provision of goods and services to people with disabilities.
We value and appreciate feedback from our customers to help us exceed their expectations while serving individuals with disabilities in Ontario. Customers can provide feedback on our goods and services by contacting the Company's Director of Customer Service verbally, in person, by phone, email, or fax. We aim to respond to all feedback within ten business days.
Modifications to this Policy
The Company is committed to developing customer service policies that respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We will not make changes to this policy without considering the impact on individuals with disabilities. Any existing policies that do not align with this commitment will be modified or removed.
Questions about this Policy
This policy aims to achieve service excellence for customers with disabilities in Ontario. If you have any questions about this policy or if the purpose is not clear, please contact the Company's Director of Customer Service for an explanation.
Notice of AODA Policy and Feedback Process
Provision of Goods or Services to People with Disabilities in Ontario
Dear Valued Customers, at Algood Caster Innovations, we are dedicated to enhancing accessibility for our customers with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we have developed an Ontario Accessibility Customer Service Policy Statement, available at www.algood.com and upon request at our branches.
We welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions regarding the provision of our goods or services to people with disabilities in Ontario. Please contact us through the following channels to share your feedback: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org